- Implement individualized programs following written objectives and plans.
- Record all necessary information, observations, and daily progress notes.
- Participate in planning and implementing programs and activities.
- Transport individuals in agency or personal vehicle as needed.
- Comply with all applicable agency and governmental regulation,s, policies and procedures.
- Attend all necessary meetings and in-service training sessions.
- Supervision of shift (s) as assigned.
- Provide needed direction to coworkers.
- Follow through with directives for the shift as given by CHC and PS.
- High school diploma or GED
- Driver’s license
- 18 years of age or older
- successful Act 33, 34, and 73 clearances, TB and drug testing
- Proficiency in reading, math, and reasoning.
Competitive wage and benefits package. Download and print out an employment application here and mail it to Human Resources, EHCA, 226 East 27th Street, Erie, PA 16504, or apply in person between 8 a.m. and 3:30 p.m.