Don’t settle for just a job—make it a mission! At EHCA, every employee makes a difference in the lives of people with disabilities.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS AT EHCA:
- EHCA is currently seeking RN or LPN nurses for full-time, part-time, and per diem positions, all shifts. Nurses provide medical care and support for residents in the agency’s group homes. Join our team of nursing professional. Read More>>
- EHCA is currently seeking qualified Direct Support Professionals (DSPs) for full and part time as well as substitute positions in multiple locations and programs.
So…what exactly does a DSP do? Since EHCA’s services are tailored to meet each individual’s needs, DSPs can have the same job title but have different job responsibilities in different programs. Read More »View “A Day in the Life of a DSP.”
- EHCA is now hiring DSPs to work at the MOVE program located in Millcreek. All positions are Monday through Friday, no weekends. Hours are 9-3 (30 hours/week) for part time and 8-4 (40 hours/week) for full time. Learn more about DSPs and the MOVE program
- EHCA is currently seeking a contracted Physical Therapist to provide services for the residents in our Titusville community homes. Read More>>
- EHCA is currently seeking a contracted Speech Therapist to provide services for residents in our Erie County community homes. Read More>>
Do you have what it takes to be a Direct Support Professional? Three-fourths of EHCA employees are Direct Support Professionals (DSPs). What is a DSP? To watch a video that shows the work of a DSP, click here.
Apply online by clicking Apply Here! You can also chose to apply in person at our Carpenedo Commons main facility at 226 East 27th Street in Erie between 8 a.m. and 3:30 p.m.
Get paid while you train! Excellent benefits. Must be at least 18 years of age, have a high school diploma or GED, and have a current driver’s license. EHCA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.