Don’t settle for just a job—make it a mission! At EHCA, every employee makes a difference in the lives of people with disabilities.
Thursday, December 6
226 East 27th St., Erie
10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
We are hiring nurses and DSPs–all shifts.
Come in for an interview!
Click here to go to our online application.
You’re going to love working here!
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS:
- EHCA is currently seeking RN or LPN nurses for full-time and per diem positions, all shifts. Nurses provide medical care and support for residents in the agency’s group homes. Join our team of nursing professionals. Read More>>
- EHCA is currently seeking qualified Direct Support Professionals (DSPs) for full and part time as well as substitute positions in Erie and Titusville.
So…what exactly does a DSP do? Since EHCA’s services are tailored to meet each individual’s needs, DSPs can have the same job title but have different job responsibilities in different programs. Read More »
View “A Day in the Life of a DSP.”
- EHCA is now hiring direct care staff for one-to-one community program positions in Erie and Crawford counties. Learn more about DSPs and the Options program.
- EHCA is seeking candidates for positions as Community Home Coordinators (CHCs). Read More>>
- EHCA is seeking a DSP-II Team Leader for one of its community homes. Read More>>
- EHCA is currently seeking a contracted Physical Therapist to provide services for the residents in our Titusville community homes. Read More>>
- EHCA is currently seeking a contracted Speech Therapist to provide services for residents in our Erie County community homes. Read More>>
Do you have what it takes to be a Direct Support Professional? Three-fourths of EHCA employees are Direct Support Professionals (DSPs). What is a DSP? To watch a video that shows the work of a DSP, click here.
Apply online by clicking here! You can also chose to apply in person at our Carpenedo Commons main facility at 226 East 27th Street in Erie between 8 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. To print a paper copy of the application, click here.
Get paid while you train! Excellent benefits. Must be at least 18 years of age, have a high school diploma or GED, and have a current driver’s license. EHCA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.