Don’t settle for just a job—
make it a mission!
Why wait for a phone call
when you can walk right in for an interview?
Wednesday, January 17, 10-2
920 Goretti Avenue
Wednesday, January 24, 10-3
226 East 27th Street (EHCA main facility)
DSP and nursing interviews
We are hiring nurses and DSPs–all shifts.
Check out our online application.
You’re going to love working here!
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS:
- RN or LPN nurses for full-time and per diem positions, all shifts. Nurses provide medical care and support for residents in the agency’s group homes. Join our team of nursing professionals. Read More>>
- Direct Support Professionals (DSPs) for full and part time as well as substitute positions in Erie, Meadville, and Titusville.
So…what exactly does a DSP do? Since EHCA’s services are tailored to meet each individual’s needs, DSPs can have the same job title but have different job responsibilities in different programs. Read More »
- Community Home Coordinators (CHCs). Read More>>
- DSP-II Team Leader for one of its community homes. Read More>>
- Contracted Physical Therapist to provide services for the residents in our Titusville community homes. Read More>>
- Contracted Speech Therapist to provide services for residents in our Erie County community homes. Read More>>
Do you have what it takes to be a Direct Support Professional? Three-fourths of EHCA employees are Direct Support Professionals (DSPs). What is a DSP? To watch a video that shows the work of a DSP, click here.
You can also apply in person at our main facility at 226 East 27th Street in Erie between 8 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. To print a paper copy of the application, click here.
Get paid while you train! Excellent benefits. Must be at least 18 years of age, have a high school diploma or GED, and have a current driver’s license. EHCA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.